What's new

Ah, Ah, Oh, Oh, Wooooo oo oo oh, oh, oh, Ah wo, do, waa Ohhhhhhh.....Oh, Oh, Oh

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,842
Reaction score
76,281
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well they started off as the Young Rascals, then the Rascals, I guess they are the old Rascals by now :dontknow: They still had great music and vocals.
 
spartacus53 said:
Well they started off as the Young Rascals, then the Rascals, I guess they are the old Rascals by now :dontknow: They still had great music and vocals.

I think they started as little rascals :laughing7:
[youtube=425,350]FFnJa9Tlk0k[/youtube]
 
shades of "spike jones"
 
TreasurDiggrNY said:
spartacus53 said:
Well they started off as the Young Rascals, then the Rascals, I guess they are the old Rascals by now :dontknow: They still had great music and vocals.

I think they started as little rascals :laughing7:
[youtube=425,350]FFnJa9Tlk0k[/youtube]

It's a shame what happened to many of those Little Rascals later in life too.

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom