What's new

Aiken, S.C. James C. Garvin Property before 1922.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,798
Reaction score
76,225
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
did they find it all ? besides,
This may have been Propaganda to Stop Searchers .

If still open Land ...may be worth a go Over


Keowee courier.
(Pickens Court House, S.C.), 07 June 1922.

000bbb.webp

https://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/...=&proxValue=&dateFilterType=yearRange&page=33
 
I grew up there. Never knew about this but I do know the Garvins. I plan to research and see who owns this property now. Since I grew up in the area I feel their is a good chance that I know the owners and can get permission to detect there.
 
I grew up there. Never knew about this but I do know the Garvins. I plan to research and see who owns this property now. Since I grew up in the area I feel their is a good chance that I know the owners and can get permission to detect there.
Hey Shooter! Did you ever get around to detecting this?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom