AlaskaAng heading to Alaska on the Ferry

Bootybay said:
Glad to see ya back Ang, I was missing ya, I always like your posts, your living my dream.. I hope you strike it soo good with panning I truly do.. so happy to see ya.

booty

Thanks Booty, it's been a while but I'm back at it and waiting for springtime in May sometime (up here); I have some spots lined up that I've had my eye on for a long time...can't wait! We found a grand total of 14 grams of gold in our dredge but only got out 3 times last summer; we got a late start and some things came up...now that I'm retired, there's no limit to my time in the gold fields :hello2:
pm me your email and I'll send you some pics...Ang

birdman said:
Very nice picture . I spent about 2 months in Alaska. Beautiful is an understatement!

Very sorry for your loss,I can't even imagine the pain you must be going through. :'(
Thanks, it was very difficult; we were married 18 years and together 20. He was also USAF, 27 years, E-9...we had plans of a joint retirement in 2009 and travelling for the 1st year thereafter (no kids)...I've moved on and am doing much better now.

Ang

AlaskaAng said:
stefen said:
Spent time at both AFB's...still have bad memories about locking my brakes and doing donuts at Eilson...

We are told "the brakes are NOT our friends"...but it's fun doing donuts on the hard packed -35 ground :help: Where did you work when you were here?

Base engineering...military family housing

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back