AlaskaAng
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Dec 23, 2004
- Messages
- 300
- Reaction score
- 9
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- SW Wisconsin
- Detector(s) used
- White's XLT, MXT Pro, Garrett AT Pro Max
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #21
Thread Owner
Bootybay said:Glad to see ya back Ang, I was missing ya, I always like your posts, your living my dream.. I hope you strike it soo good with panning I truly do.. so happy to see ya.
booty
Thanks Booty, it's been a while but I'm back at it and waiting for springtime in May sometime (up here); I have some spots lined up that I've had my eye on for a long time...can't wait! We found a grand total of 14 grams of gold in our dredge but only got out 3 times last summer; we got a late start and some things came up...now that I'm retired, there's no limit to my time in the gold fields

pm me your email and I'll send you some pics...Ang
Where did you work when you were here?







