CaptainRobin
Hero Member
- Joined
- Mar 14, 2006
- Messages
- 579
- Reaction score
- 59
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- The Peach State
- Detector(s) used
- Whatever it takes to get the coon.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Well.............
A teller called me yesterday, said she had my boxes in.
"Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, it's off to the bank I go...."
I get there and she tells me the four boxes arrived, BUT she has another customer who is asking for halves and will have to keep one back. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.................
I take the three, CWI type, no stamps or dates or anything.
Looked 'em yesterday evening on the back porch while watching the storm to the west.
Box 1
1 ea. '64
8 ea. 40%
Box 2
1 ea. '52 Ben
8 ea. 40%
1 ea. '89S Proof
1 ea. '94S Proof
Box 3
1 ea. '51 Ben
1 ea. '64
5 ea. 40%
Had a LOT of coins marked by someone I call "The Slasher" ~ a bold "S" in black marker across the face.
Just to rub salt in the wound, "The Poacher" found a '52 Ben in a roll that had three slashes....
Robin
A teller called me yesterday, said she had my boxes in.
"Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, it's off to the bank I go...."
I get there and she tells me the four boxes arrived, BUT she has another customer who is asking for halves and will have to keep one back. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.................
I take the three, CWI type, no stamps or dates or anything.
Looked 'em yesterday evening on the back porch while watching the storm to the west.
Box 1
1 ea. '64
8 ea. 40%
Box 2
1 ea. '52 Ben
8 ea. 40%
1 ea. '89S Proof
1 ea. '94S Proof
Box 3
1 ea. '51 Ben
1 ea. '64
5 ea. 40%
Had a LOT of coins marked by someone I call "The Slasher" ~ a bold "S" in black marker across the face.
Just to rub salt in the wound, "The Poacher" found a '52 Ben in a roll that had three slashes....
Robin
Upvote
0







