alien contact equipment and Im not kidding

brandimears123

Tenderfoot
May 24, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
alien contact equipment and I'm not kidding

I have All the guts a lot of machines used In labs that specialized in contacting aliens and other life forms plasma generators to oscilloscopes u name it. I understand it is worth much MUCH more had they still been in tact but that information was given a little late. A friend of mine scraps metal for a living and was heat his friends whose neighbor happened to be cleaning house of their recently passed loved one. Having seen that persin Throwing everything into a dumpster my friend politely asked if he could take any scrap he could round up out of there. She agreed and so here we sit. He destroyed nearly all the machines except maybe 2 of them which im not sure if they r even still intact. But we still have all the parts if they can be of any value I would like to sell it all as one big bundle and I'm telling u its amazing stuff. The boards in the computer towers appear gold plated and the frames of them as well as a lot of the wiring and screws. We're they not destroyed it would be 10s of thousands of dollars worth of equipment here. Stuff they don't even make anymore in the way these were. Hand assembled by genius people its amazing. And truly intriguing
So if u have any offer or have any more questions please don't hesitate at all

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back