What's new

Almiranta $4,000,000.00 in Specie

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
97,022
Reaction score
76,462
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
.
 

Attachments

  • zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz1.webp
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz1.webp
    26.3 KB · Views: 1,036
Re: Almirania $4,000,000.00 in Specie

I believe this article is referring to the Almiranta of the 1656 fleet, a ship called the Maravilla, which Bob Marx found in 1972 near Memory Rock in the Bahamas. The Maravilla was later salvaged throughout the 1990's by Herbo Humphries and co.
 
That shows you how far off some of those treasure reports are.
 
Hey everyone,

I know this is an old thread but I dream of gold within swimming distance from my home! Any of you around Duck Key? I am a diver near Key Colony Beach. Would love to get to know any other locals here.

SBL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom