onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have a great bank to buy at, Have a cherry picker there but only on the ones that are at the teller cages. Protocall at that bank is to charge but because I keep her up to date on my finds she let's it slide, Anyway there is one other CRH at this branch He dumps at a unknown bank I buy from this branch and dump at the same named bank several blocks away. All 8 boxs are SKUNKS could it be I'm buying my same coins every week ??? ??? How far should I be traveling.? or am I just being :icon_scratch:

Upvote 0
Never dump at the same bank you get your supply from. I don't even dump at another branch because it gets around and then they give you a hard time or charge you a fee.

I researched what delivery service the banks were using, Brinks, Loomis, Wells Fargo and buy from Brinks and turn the old coins into Loomis so I should never see the coins I get rid of, at least that was my plan and hope its working. Opened accounts in the two different banks an use them in the various cities around me.

weighit said:
I researched what delivery service the banks were using, Brinks, Loomis, Wells Fargo and buy from Brinks and turn the old coins into Loomis so I should never see the coins I get rid of, at least that was my plan and hope its working. Opened accounts in the two different banks an use them in the various cities around me.

What happens if another CRHer in your area decides to buy from Loomis and dump at Brinks?

Once your area gets more CRHers, you will be getting some of your old dumps back no matter where you dump it seems.

Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back