What's new

America Unearthed ,Premiered Fri., Dec. 21 with the Maya in Georga & the coverup

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,833
Reaction score
76,271
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In AMERICA UNEARTHED, forensic geologist Scott Wolter,
reveals that the history we all learned in school may not always be the whole story.

America Unearthed — Episodes, Video & Schedule - H2 on History.com

Began last night on H2

Was interesting & more believable then Meltzer so far imo

Series Premiere Fri., Dec. 21 at 10/11p obn H2
 
Last edited:
I enjoyed the show. I'll watch again! :occasion14:
 
only part that bothered me was when he had the Mayan blue analyzed & asked if it was a match.
I cold have sworn the guy said almost , close, or just about. & he jumped in quick and said
that's the proof Mayan blue came from Georgia.
Now I'm no chemist but an almost match to me still means maybe :dontknow:
I hope "almost" doesn't get someone convicted through DNA evidence

of course the fact the place was shut down to everyone in June
& the Structures convince me someone doesn't want to rewrite the History books
 
Last edited:
I like watching America Unearthed but it seems like in a hours time, nothing gets found or proved in the end. The locations they go to are cool, thats the best part of it. They started with conspiracy theorys like The New World Order and have been covering things that have been beat in the ground since the 70's In Search Of TV show. I will hang in there and keep watching hoping a good find is made. I just spent a hour wanting to see two caves, one in the Grand Canyon and the other in IL. get explored, but neither was found, lol, it was agrivating, I wish them luck on getting another season after two seasons of walking in circles with a bunch of theory's.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom