coinmojo Bronze Member Joined Mar 18, 2008 Messages 2,484 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Jan 24, 2009 #1 Updated my Profile as a tribute to the struggling Economy till the end of the month. Mojo Upvote 0
crazyjarhead Gold Member Joined Sep 10, 2007 Messages 10,318 Reaction score 45 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego County Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 24, 2009 #2 Too bad to hear that. This is the worst I've seen it in many years. I won't reveal my age but born in the 50's
Too bad to hear that. This is the worst I've seen it in many years. I won't reveal my age but born in the 50's
golden silver Silver Member Joined Oct 22, 2007 Messages 2,771 Reaction score 121 Golden Thread 0 Location Hampton Roads, VA. Detector(s) used bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro Jan 24, 2009 #3 Lets just all pray we keep our jobs, that silver goes way up and shows up where we need it to. Hopefully this is no Great Depression relived. -Golden Silver
Lets just all pray we keep our jobs, that silver goes way up and shows up where we need it to. Hopefully this is no Great Depression relived. -Golden Silver