What's new

An Odd Silver Piece w Some Nice Relics

cambria09

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2012
Messages
1,840
Reaction score
3,841
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab Sovereign Elite, Mine Lab Etrac, Garrett ATMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello. Dug an old homes site and a 1900's saw mill after work. The homes site is now an empty city lot and the saw mill has been replaced by an abandoned orange grove.

Got some nice items, nothing of great value, but I love finding items like these: Chinese coin, unknown piece of sterling, a cool double-eagle-inverted-pyramid pin, and a Florida Bull's Head!!

I have hunted these sites very hard before but they are now recently mowed and are almost like new undug-digs now...I will be going back soon.

Thanks for the view and Good Luck out there. C9
 

Attachments

  • 1 G SM 0510 0512 2016 Finds.webp
    1 G SM 0510 0512 2016 Finds.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 128
  • 2 G SM 0510 0512 2016 Misc Hrdwr1.webp
    2 G SM 0510 0512 2016 Misc Hrdwr1.webp
    864.5 KB · Views: 115
  • 3 G SM 0510 0512 2016 Misc Hrdwr.webp
    3 G SM 0510 0512 2016 Misc Hrdwr.webp
    550.3 KB · Views: 113
  • 4 G SM 0510 0512 2016 Ammo.webp
    4 G SM 0510 0512 2016 Ammo.webp
    793 KB · Views: 108
  • 5 SM 051216 Hndl.webp
    5 SM 051216 Hndl.webp
    987.6 KB · Views: 98
  • 6 G 051016 Chns Coin Rev.webp
    6 G 051016 Chns Coin Rev.webp
    858.2 KB · Views: 95
  • 7 G 051016 Chns Coin Obv.webp
    7 G 051016 Chns Coin Obv.webp
    851.6 KB · Views: 108
  • 8 SM 051216 Silver Pc.webp
    8 SM 051216 Silver Pc.webp
    933.4 KB · Views: 100
  • 9 SM 051216 Silver Pc Mark.webp
    9 SM 051216 Silver Pc Mark.webp
    804.1 KB · Views: 100
  • 10 SM 051216 FL Bull Pin.webp
    10 SM 051216 FL Bull Pin.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 121
  • 11 SM 051216 Eagle Pin.webp
    11 SM 051216 Eagle Pin.webp
    1 MB · Views: 204
Upvote 8
Great finds, congrats on a fine hunt. I think your silver piece is an old tie clip. It looks to be bent out of shape. Should look similar to this: ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1463118671.929122.webp
 
Any time you pull silver it makes for a good hunt, Congrats!!
 
I was thinking along the lines as J Cache, except I thought it may be the back part of a females hair clip. Nice finds.
 
Very nice finds. I think the double eagle pin may of
German / Prussian origin.
Sweet.
 
Congratz on a nice assortment!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom