What's new

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM DEUS

41Digger

Full Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2021
Messages
191
Reaction score
1,457
Golden Thread
0
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1733932162683.webp
 
It's been in the works for a while, good to see they've publicly acknowledged it. Now where did I put that credit card..... :icon_thumright:
 
So in reality how much a difference maker is it. Incremental improvements are what keeps people in business like everything else. Coils are in the area of what 200.00. Lookin not an expert, I hate talking about the same old topics, I’m always interested in getting the maximum out of a machine without always spending hundreds on a coil that might be smaller etc, I get it . My main concern is eliminating junk , better seperation, depth is important but this is what I call increasing and better incremental advances, 2 coils should be enough. So what’s your opinions, you don’t need to overthink or over load your trunk with stuff.
 
So in reality how much a difference maker is it. Incremental improvements are what keeps people in business like everything else. Coils are in the area of what 200.00. Lookin not an expert, I hate talking about the same old topics, I’m always interested in getting the maximum out of a machine without always spending hundreds on a coil that might be smaller etc, I get it . My main concern is eliminating junk , better seperation, depth is important but this is what I call increasing and better incremental advances, 2 coils should be enough. So what’s your opinions, you don’t need to overthink or over load your trunk with stuff.
I only own the 9" round coil, and love it but this will be my go to coil once it comes out. and the great advantage is this gives me a second D2 set up, either as a spare or loaner
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom