okerraine Sr. Member Joined Mar 24, 2009 Messages 435 Reaction score 221 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Kentucky Detector(s) used XP Deus Teknetics T2 Minelab equinox 800 CTX Firty Firty Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 31, 2012 #1 Has anyone ever found these? I usually find them at the very old spots Attachments ForumRunner_20120831_174345.webp 47.4 KB · Views: 125
daroofa Hero Member Joined Apr 8, 2010 Messages 575 Reaction score 92 Golden Thread 0 Location Breckentucky MI Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Aug 31, 2012 #2 Looks like an instrument reed...maybe harmonica. Upvote 0
okerraine Sr. Member Joined Mar 24, 2009 Messages 435 Reaction score 221 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Kentucky Detector(s) used XP Deus Teknetics T2 Minelab equinox 800 CTX Firty Firty Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 31, 2012 Thread Owner #3 It does look like it use for some sort of instrument but I don't think it's harmonica Upvote 0
aquachigger Hero Member Joined Jul 29, 2008 Messages 747 Reaction score 310 Golden Thread 1 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 31, 2012 #4 I found them myself around old homes. I'd date them to around the late 1800's to early 1900's if I'd have to guess from the places I've dug them. I would like to know what they also. Upvote 0
I found them myself around old homes. I'd date them to around the late 1800's to early 1900's if I'd have to guess from the places I've dug them. I would like to know what they also.
T taz42o Bronze Member Joined Dec 25, 2008 Messages 2,200 Reaction score 1,457 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Aug 31, 2012 #5 Wick riser tube for oil lamps. Upvote 0
okerraine Sr. Member Joined Mar 24, 2009 Messages 435 Reaction score 221 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Kentucky Detector(s) used XP Deus Teknetics T2 Minelab equinox 800 CTX Firty Firty Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 31, 2012 Thread Owner #6 OK fellows, I forgot I forgot that my friend Tim told me once but I forgot about it. Its considered solved. Thanks everyone for your help Upvote 0
OK fellows, I forgot I forgot that my friend Tim told me once but I forgot about it. Its considered solved. Thanks everyone for your help