What's new

Another Argentinian Navy Flat Button!

Keith123

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2013
Messages
315
Reaction score
586
Golden Thread
1
Location
Southeasern , CT
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
XP Deus (11in Coil), White's Coinmaster GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Third visit the this cellar hole and the flat buttons are still turning up. This trip ended with 5 buttons and a couple pieces of pottery. With 7 buttons from my first trip and 7 buttons from my second trip, that makes a total of 19 buttons in 3 trips! The second nonferrous hole I dug today popped out two buttons. The first was a small round button similar to the small round one from my last visit here, except the shank on this one is attached to the interior (The one from my last trip was a two piece button). The second button from this hole was my second Argentinian Navy flat button from this site! From what I hear they are rare so to find two of them within 15ft of each other is unbelievable! Out of the 5 buttons from today, I dug two holes with doubles. Thanks for looking.

Here is the link to my first Argentinian Navy flat button - http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=485334

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1450574108.455092.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1450574121.322747.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1450574134.440183.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1450574148.641241.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1450574160.546162.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1450574171.327370.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1450574185.777823.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 2
Wow digging the second one on the next hunt is great! I wish I had such luck digging a double sometime.
 
Can't believe you found another one of those. You'd better stop with that or we won't be able to consider them rare anymore :laughing7:.
 
Can't believe you found another one of those. You'd better stop with that or we won't be able to consider them rare anymore :laughing7:.

Yes! That's the first thing I thought when I saw the sunburst. Drove the value straight into the ground!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom