What's new

Another batch of marbles

jtw1313

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2013
Messages
3,728
Reaction score
2,099
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think there may be some better ones in this batch......picked these up because I believe there are some I’ve seen in books
 

Attachments

  • FA022ADE-73CB-4190-8C14-DFC2F8AEB833.webp
    FA022ADE-73CB-4190-8C14-DFC2F8AEB833.webp
    189.2 KB · Views: 107
  • F17970B7-0A1D-4676-AB6C-DF3BB538A0F5.webp
    F17970B7-0A1D-4676-AB6C-DF3BB538A0F5.webp
    147.4 KB · Views: 99
  • 931BE86E-6477-4907-AAC7-CE00C8E872F6.webp
    931BE86E-6477-4907-AAC7-CE00C8E872F6.webp
    142.6 KB · Views: 100
  • 5D22946B-64A2-4890-B4B9-6C1869945073.webp
    5D22946B-64A2-4890-B4B9-6C1869945073.webp
    153.9 KB · Views: 98
  • 80EE2D53-D6EC-4E55-9120-7AD54B8FCC44.webp
    80EE2D53-D6EC-4E55-9120-7AD54B8FCC44.webp
    147 KB · Views: 100
  • 711C6F78-9B63-421D-A9CE-F9A8D7D3CDDD.webp
    711C6F78-9B63-421D-A9CE-F9A8D7D3CDDD.webp
    210.2 KB · Views: 101
  • 4418BF55-8FB4-4996-A2E7-9B6328E3C2F6.webp
    4418BF55-8FB4-4996-A2E7-9B6328E3C2F6.webp
    134.5 KB · Views: 103
  • 9F681745-5FC5-4301-998A-4D5A0C7D958D.webp
    9F681745-5FC5-4301-998A-4D5A0C7D958D.webp
    129.8 KB · Views: 100
  • 96731FD0-799B-4F9A-A4E4-A58605BB1F88.webp
    96731FD0-799B-4F9A-A4E4-A58605BB1F88.webp
    124 KB · Views: 100
  • CB82AECE-8041-49D7-8CE2-BB27F16DB937.webp
    CB82AECE-8041-49D7-8CE2-BB27F16DB937.webp
    139.4 KB · Views: 98
Nice, yeah, those are old mostly US machine made marbles. The large one is a big German handmade, along with the two to the right of it (late 1800s to early 1900s and very collectible). Second row, 4th marble is an Akro blue eggyolk, worth a little if mint, 1930s. The others are from many different makers. If you want any of them IDed, post 3 or 4 at a time and show at least two views of them and I'll ID them for you.
 
Thank you cheese

I’m wondering about these two sets
 

Attachments

  • 1E95E26D-4D24-42DD-9639-A44ADB5BDEC7.webp
    1E95E26D-4D24-42DD-9639-A44ADB5BDEC7.webp
    89.8 KB · Views: 103
  • 3BA0FFB4-7E7C-4CF3-95F6-CD582B5E01E6.webp
    3BA0FFB4-7E7C-4CF3-95F6-CD582B5E01E6.webp
    117.2 KB · Views: 101
  • A366ADE6-0127-4A29-BE10-FAC590355CD5.webp
    A366ADE6-0127-4A29-BE10-FAC590355CD5.webp
    139.7 KB · Views: 94
These glow neon orange under UV

The second marble doesn’t but the rest of them do....not sure if that has anything to do with anything.........the two smaller ones the yellow changes to neon orange
 

Attachments

  • 4395FDCD-BEA2-4B0E-8DC0-85767F61D568.webp
    4395FDCD-BEA2-4B0E-8DC0-85767F61D568.webp
    106.7 KB · Views: 97
  • 3A5FB558-D79B-4DCE-A030-EAAA7683E799.webp
    3A5FB558-D79B-4DCE-A030-EAAA7683E799.webp
    103.8 KB · Views: 94
  • 55E9B57D-75C2-497A-8A03-A7E04FD3F793.webp
    55E9B57D-75C2-497A-8A03-A7E04FD3F793.webp
    111.4 KB · Views: 93
The first group are all Peltier rainbos, 1940s or so. The second group the first one is a WV swirl, maybe Ravenswood. The next is a Vitro, the last 3 are also Peltier rainbos.
 
Thank you for always helping cheese I really appreciate it and I’m learning a lot from you
 
Wow awesome Ids now I gotta find one to get an Id
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom