What's new

Another commemorative half!

Ifyndit

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
255
Reaction score
43
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Pacific Northwest
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Corte's, Golden Sabre II, Minelab X-Terra50
This makes number 7 in fourteen months of CRH! Only two have been duplicates (1986 Statue of Liberty).
 

Attachments

  • DSC01533.webp
    DSC01533.webp
    33.6 KB · Views: 354
  • DSC01534.webp
    DSC01534.webp
    39.4 KB · Views: 343
Upvote 0
Ifyndit said:
This makes number 7 in fourteen months of CRH! Only two have been duplicates (1986 Statue of Liberty).

Cool silver commermorative find!

All I ever find are those statute of liberty clad halves. I began tossing them back to the wild after my first two since the rest were all scratched up. I would love to find a Booker T or maybe even a Columbus exposition half.
I would rather find one of those two than a worn Barber anyday.

Jim
 
Funny you should say that........one of my other commemorative's is a 1893 Columbus Expo. I have yet to find a barber CRH but would have to agree that I would rather find a silver commemorative than a barber (unless of course it was a key date).
 
Boooooooooookerrrrrrrrrrr T!
 
I just looked in the book, I did not realize this really was made in 1946.
VERRY COOL FIND!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom