What's new

Another Crappy Box of Pennies

tnfishdaddy

Full Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2005
Messages
219
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Upper East Tennessee
Just sorted through a fed box of pennies.

4 Canadian
5 Wheat
595 copper

Not hardly worth my time. Maybe I need to try dimes or nickels. I need a good run of something to perk me back up. :-\
 
Upvote 0
a poor wheat yield true but your copper yield is not too far outside the range (roughly 24-26.5%) I see normally.

I think people are pulling wheats now in increased numbers as I have found my wheat yield drop from ~18-24 to ~9-15 per box over the past few months
 
gotgot said:
I think people are pulling wheats now in increased numbers as I have found my wheat yield drop from ~18-24 to ~9-15 per box....

You've seen S-n-B's machine right? He's going through 50k pennies a day now I think! ;D
 
I use to have a Ryedale. It was too much like work. I guess if I am going to go through a box here and there by hand, I should be prepared for low numbers. these numbers just seem lower than they use to be.
 
try to find a bank who will sell you a bag of penies from their machine, I have good luck with them
 
dude, that's not a bad box.

I'm averaging 5.8 wheats per box, so you were about average there.

And I'm averaging about 417 copper per box, so you were well ABOVE average on that. At least for around here.

I'd be pretty darn happy with all those coppers if I got a box like that. And okay with the wheats. :-)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom