Digger70pa
Hero Member
- Joined
- Dec 29, 2012
- Messages
- 737
- Reaction score
- 2,410
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- The Cumberland Valley
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
Upvote
0
You did very well! That's about as much as I find in a couple months anymore.




Thanks buddy. I've been putting in the time. I got a old spot that's still producing. A lot of it is my new machine. It pulls stuff up from China lol. But seriously all of my spots have been pounded for years. But newer technology has brang them back to life. Good luck & HH.Dang!
You been on fire lately , I'd be happy with that many Drops a year. 1 Button a year US or CS would be nice , (No buttons this year ..YET!)
Yr doing real good Man & I'm happy for you & yr Many Firsts lately.
Davers
Nice bullet find! Your Williams cleaner ratio is just about perfect; I think they gave out one per ten rounds in the first few years of the war, more later in the war.[/QUOT Thanks buddy. Where I'm digging is Gettysburg campaign. We find type one's & two's. No type three's though. They came later. HH