What's new

Another Fun Day in the Water!

oldmxrat

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2020
Messages
10,916
Reaction score
47,639
Golden Thread
1
Location
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I decided to go back to a spot on the river where I've found stuff before. I wasn't disappointed!

IMG_2247.webp


My third target was what I thought for sure was a gold ring. Turned out to be a Pandora marked ALE MET 60, which is basically junk. 🤨
IMG_2244.webp


The next ring was this Chisel branded tungsten carbide.
IMG_2246.webp


The best was the last. It's a Tiffany & Co. Ti and 925 that sells used in the high $300 range from examples I saw online!
IMG_2245.webp


Also got a nice braided faux leather hat band that was hung up on a log.
IMG_2248.webp
 
Upvote 10
Outstanding Performance!!!!
Congratulations on a fantastic year in the water
 
Great looking Rings - the Gold looking Ring is still a beauty ! :hello2:

Question - How many Rings on average do you think you find every year ?
 
Great looking Rings - the Gold looking Ring is still a beauty ! :hello2:

Question - How many Rings on average do you think you find every year ?
I've never kept track but I'd guess 40-50. I got well over 60 in 2023.
 
At least you got a good keeper. Congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom