What's new

Another heartbreaker...

mustang8780

Full Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
141
Reaction score
28
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gainesville, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Minelab GPX-4800, Teknetics T2 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out last night to a farm in Middleburg, VA. I have been there several times with no luck but i decided not to give up. It paid off...sort of.

I got a heartbreaker coin...1918/17 Buff Nickel...but...as you all know, nickels dont like to be buried, especially in VA soil.

Anyway, also nabbed an 1893 Indian and 1912, 1917, and 1920 Wheats...not shown in the pics.

Phil
 

Attachments

  • 1918_17 Buff Front.webp
    1918_17 Buff Front.webp
    56.3 KB · Views: 330
  • 1918_17 Buff Back.webp
    1918_17 Buff Back.webp
    42.5 KB · Views: 325
Upvote 0
Still sounds like a decent hunt!
 
Any time that I get to swing my coil its a decent hunt!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom