another hunt down the [ uh, i mean finds the] toilet !

Aug 27, 2006
WHAT KIND OF TREASURE ARE WE HUNTING TODAY ?
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE
more practice time with the e trac. gettin ready for cth2 ya know. anyway an interesting if not greatly productive hunt. digging the lower tones produced the thin junk ring at 12 fe 10 co.minelab terminology. and the car at 17-45. as the hunt wound down the mosquitoes were gettin quite thick and nature was calling.of course no batrhrooms avail. SEEMS THE PARK FOLK CANT UNDERSTAND.RESTROOMS ARE NEEDED OTHER THAN JUN JULY AND AUG.!! where im from the restrooms are porta potties.usually appear around mid jun and then, hey presto.instant dissapearence the very next day after labor day. DIDNT ANYONE EVER TELL THEM SUMMER ISNT EVEN OVER UNTIL SEP 21 ? anyway i was just bemoaning this fact outloud to myself. "geez, i sure wish this place had a toilet." these words had scarcely left my lips,when i bent down to dig the signal i had acquired while uttering them. when i saw what the item was, i nearly peed my pants for real.i was laughing very hard and couldnt stop for a full 3 minutes.real meaning to ROFL.only it was turf so ROGL. rolling on grass laughing...the commode is metal made by tootsie toy.sez under bottom.maybe i can go back and find the cover.

if maxmoney reads this.i told u of the find but not the whole story as i thought it would be funnier with the pics. hope we find good stuff tomorrow.

METAL DETECTING RULES. U NEVER KNOW WHAT ULL FIND.

now u will know what happened.if u see a fat guy detecting.mumbling something like....i sure wish this place had a diamond ring .u will know why ;D :D ;D

Attachments

• th0808 066.jpg
    th0808 066.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 594
  • th0808 067.jpg
    th0808 067.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 606
  • th0808 069.jpg
    th0808 069.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 605
  • th0808 065.jpg
    th0808 065.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 587
Upvote 0

Slabman

Jan 13, 2007
Detector(s) used
XLT, Quattro, X-Terra, Sovreign, Whites Goldmaster
The highly collectable "Barbie Bidet". :wink:

Slabman

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, its a toilet, but hitting the mark might be a little tough.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread