What's new

Another one

Detecting Fool

Full Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2005
Messages
191
Reaction score
326
Golden Thread
0
Location
Stillwater, NY - Home of the Battle of Saratoga
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore starting June 2023
Minelab Equinox 800 April 2020 to June 2023
Prior to 2020 - Whites VX3, XLT, Spectrum XLT, 6000di and 1DB
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This was my first big find
 

Attachments

  • 1803 .webp
    1803 .webp
    18.9 KB · Views: 523
Upvote 0
No Wonder you became a "DETECTING FOOL" ;D
 
I just wish I had found this place alot sooner then I did. I've been a member here for about two weeks, and even though I have been detecting for 22 years, I have learned alot. I can't wait for the spring to get out and re-hunt some area I thought I had hunted out trying things I learned here.

Anthony
 
You & me both, All this snow lately, I hope this was the last
 
Man, I wish I could find a large cent! The last one I found was a memorial some kid put on the railroad track. HH!
 
Great LC! 8) You find it on the east coast?
 
True_Metal said:
Great LC! 8) You find it on the east coast?

Yes, the both the 1794 and 1803 large cents were found at the house my dad lived in years ago, in Pleasant Valley, NY.

Anthony
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom