What's new

Just another pulltab!

Cuda74

Full Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2021
Messages
184
Reaction score
642
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Ga
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Toltec II, Equinox 600, Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this at a local park after getting a quirky reading on my Equinox. When I first dug it, I thought "Just another pull tab" until I pulled up the chain along with it.
Really, I did find it this way. My hunting buddy can attest to it. Why? It's beyond me......:laughing7:

chain with pulltab1.webp
 
Upvote 12
Maybe it was from their first beer!
 
First beer, no longer a barley pop virgin. :laughing7:
 
Youth culture has been upcycling them into pendants, bracelet charms and earrings for some time. Jewellery companies have cashed in on the trend too with reproductions in silver and other metals. This one available in silver plate for $25 including the chain:

Pull-Tab.webp
 
I was going to suggest that another detectorist put that pulltab on the necklace and re-buried it as a joke for another hobbyist to find. It is unique though.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom