Kyle PA Hero Member Joined May 12, 2009 Messages 957 Reaction score 15 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used White's XL Pro 6000 Jun 2, 2010 Thread Owner #1 Here is another pic of the site we hunted. We found the two 1794 Liberty Caps, KG II, and KG III in this area. The flat buttons were scattered evenly throughout this area as well.
Here is another pic of the site we hunted. We found the two 1794 Liberty Caps, KG II, and KG III in this area. The flat buttons were scattered evenly throughout this area as well.
Colonial Copper Zeus Bronze Member Joined Jan 6, 2007 Messages 2,276 Reaction score 22 Golden Thread 0 Location Milky Way Galaxy Detector(s) used Whites Vision Spectra Jun 2, 2010 #2 Found in the foreground. A great spot Kyle. One I will never forget. Unc
Kyle PA Hero Member Joined May 12, 2009 Messages 957 Reaction score 15 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used White's XL Pro 6000 Jun 2, 2010 Thread Owner #3 Colonial Copper Zeus said: Found in the foreground. A great spot Kyle. One I will never forget. Unc Click to expand... I love Colonial PA!
Colonial Copper Zeus said: Found in the foreground. A great spot Kyle. One I will never forget. Unc Click to expand... I love Colonial PA!
Kirk PA Bronze Member Joined May 23, 2009 Messages 1,455 Reaction score 267 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania Detector(s) used Garrett AT Gold Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jun 3, 2010 #4 Beautiful Colonial scenery! Kirk
coinshooter Bronze Member Joined Mar 20, 2003 Messages 1,771 Reaction score 610 Golden Thread 1 Location So. Cal. 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 23, 2010 #5 No, I think it's big hooter field!
VERMONTPACKRAT Bronze Member Joined Aug 6, 2007 Messages 2,243 Reaction score 391 Golden Thread 0 Location Topsham, Vermont Detector(s) used Minelab 705, Garrett ace 250 Jun 23, 2010 #6 Looks like the sites that I like to hunt only bigger ! I can only imagine the things that are in the ground with in sight of where you are standing. VPR
Looks like the sites that I like to hunt only bigger ! I can only imagine the things that are in the ground with in sight of where you are standing. VPR