What's new

Another Seated

streakert

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
414
Reaction score
500
Golden Thread
0
Location
central Maryland
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer II
Minelab CTX 3030,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well went back to the field were I found that Seated quarter last week and had a great day, I found an 1877 Seated quarter in much better condition than the last. Also found two toasted Buffalo nickels a mercury dime 1942 in great condition. Lots of wheat's one thing puzzled me I am not finding any of the usual copper Nick nacks like harmonica reeds or lantern parts button's etc etc.
Looking forward to getting back out there!
 

Attachments

  • 1435790231996.webp
    1435790231996.webp
    104.4 KB · Views: 154
  • 1435790244511.webp
    1435790244511.webp
    31.3 KB · Views: 164
  • 1435790257241.webp
    1435790257241.webp
    32.9 KB · Views: 174
  • 1435790283793.webp
    1435790283793.webp
    69 KB · Views: 145
Upvote 38
Heck yeah love that seated quarter!

Good job
 
Also found another Christian medallion
 

Attachments

  • 1435790397781.webp
    1435790397781.webp
    85.4 KB · Views: 123
  • 1435790409781.webp
    1435790409781.webp
    90.3 KB · Views: 120
very nice.

(considering a bribe for site location.) :laughing7:
 
Great looking quarter! Even with a mm!!!
 
Super finds ! :occasion14:
 
Nice digs. Good looking seated.
 
Wow im just waiting for the day i find a seated quarter
 
Seated are my favorite!!!

When I find seated coins, I usually stay seated all night and stare at the coin. It don't get much better!!

Congrats!!!

Steve
 
Great finds- that Seated quarter is a beaut! Congrats!!

-- Jeff --
 
IS THAT SAINT CHRISTOPHER AND IF SO HE ALWAYS SEEMS TO SHOW UP IN OUR FINDS. NICE SEATED QUARTER YOUGOT THERE.
 
Nice finds great job!
 
Super Sweet find!! I need one of those.

This must be the third seated find from yesterday. Lol I found my first ever seated coin yesterday, a dime. Couldn't imagine finding a seated quarter.

Congrats!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom