What's new

Another Silver Today

ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2016
Messages
3,689
Reaction score
8,247
Golden Thread
1
Location
Port Huron MI
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Went to the park I usually hit in the woods again today. Didn't find much but 4 houses, 5 wheat's, a 1963 rosey and a clad. No interesting toys or other things. A great day to be out but cold.

 
Upvote 8
Congrats on some nice finds it was in the 70s here
 
Nice digs buddy. All that matters is we got out. And I totally understand what you were saying now on my thread. Cheers and keep them coming man!

Steve
 
Last edited:
Scuba I really appreciate your comments on the other thread and I'm happy to see you out pulling a few keepers.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom