What's new

answers round 2 11-gold

KGCnewbieseeker

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2005
Messages
324
Reaction score
53
Golden Thread
0
Location
FL
Challenge 11

iron sulfide

Challenge 12

Million dollar baby

gold challenge

lindsay lohan
 
My gold challenge wouldn't come up! I had to log out and reenter.... finally got it, though.
 
jeffro if you wanna add me to your buddies im trendycelebrity
 
For some reason I can't get that thing to work either, heheheh! Been trying to add gypsy for awhile now, too... Gonna have to try some more until I get it!

I'm Jeffroau35. I typed in trendycelebrity and hit "invite", thats all I can do down there on that screen....
 
Thants what I am trying to do also it just sends email
add gypsyheartthrob
 
Okay, the gold challenge from round 2 was the first one I was truely stuck on. And now that I know the answer, I still don't see what Lidsay Lohan has to do with "Minority Rapport" or "Bling it on"...I would have never gotton this one on my own. :-\ Maybe I'm not up on my "pop-culture" but could someone please explain this connection to me?
 
the smiley faces are really letters of the alphabet. so a thu z is on each line. one face blinks or smiles on each line. the first line is L and so on. it spells out linday lohan. the clues dont really mean anything. hope that helped!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom