G George (MN) Hero Member Joined May 16, 2005 Messages 829 Reaction score 99 Golden Thread 0 May 16, 2014 Thread Owner #1 Can anyone suggest some sites? Thanks! George (MN)
coinsareawesome Bronze Member Joined Apr 6, 2013 Messages 1,029 Reaction score 264 Golden Thread 0 Location Mid-Atlantic Region Detector(s) used Ace-250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 22, 2014 #2 Ebay brings probably the best prices if you know what to look for, though I always enjoy going to local book sales. I went to one on Saturday and scored on four old books, one of them being from 1859! I only paid $2.25!
Ebay brings probably the best prices if you know what to look for, though I always enjoy going to local book sales. I went to one on Saturday and scored on four old books, one of them being from 1859! I only paid $2.25!
Road Dog Hero Member Joined Apr 16, 2009 Messages 815 Reaction score 393 Golden Thread 0 Location North Carolina Jul 23, 2014 #3 Search thru this site AbeBooks Official Site - New & Used Books, Textbooks, & Rare Books