What's new

Any Central Valley clubs?

Customx_12

Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2008
Messages
559
Reaction score
336
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone know of any clubs in the Fresno/Hanford area? If not, anyone want to look into starting one?
 
There used to be a club that met in Clovis, but I think it no longer exists. It was called the San Joaquin Valley Treasure Hunters Metal Detecting Club. As far as I know, their website has been taken down and they no longer meet. I’m in Fresno and fully support any local meetings. Keep us updated on your efforts please!
 
Will do! Do you happen to know if they were a branch of GPAA? If I were going to start one, I don’t know if I would make it officially through GPAA or just start one by getting a group together. I guess this thread might be a good gauge of interest. Shoot, maybe there isn’t much interest out here and that’s why the other one went under.
 
Will do! Do you happen to know if they were a branch of GPAA?

I’m sorry, but I don’t know. Due to my work schedule I was able to attend one meeting while I was on a vacation, but all of the other meetings fell during my work days and hours. (I work nights.) It was a number of years ago, but I do recall there were about 20 people in attendance.
 
They werent a part of it, and I think they ran out of money. When I was going a couple years ago when I was between my school semesters, the money the club had was going downhill fast, and then they changed things right before I left, and when I came back it was gone...:dontknow:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom