What's new

Any Clues?

Spyder747

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Messages
4
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Zealand
Primary Interest:
Other
Found by my brother on some land where he has found Elizabeth I sixpence, roman pommels, fibula, spindle whorls and more recently a complete roman whistle
 

Attachments

  • 39043773_491441641322616_2306732045969129472_n (1).webp
    39043773_491441641322616_2306732045969129472_n (1).webp
    73.9 KB · Views: 147
Maybe an old water outlet turn off, turn on handle. (Damaged ).
 
Upvote 0
An insert to one of those cookie dough presses?
I'm thinking: Dinosaur or Armadillo? :)
 
Upvote 0
What size is it?
 
Upvote 0
Spyder747,
You posted this on the 16th and still have not included any more information.
We have asked for better pictures and a size reference, but you don't seem to want to give us that.
We have Very knowledgeable members here and they are more than happy to give their best guess.
But you NEED to help us help you.....
 
Upvote 0
Oh
and if you would be so kind as to give us a general area where it was found.. Country, State ??

I know you say Roman artifacts, but I'm not sure if any have been found in New Zealand...
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom