What's new

Any coin roll hunters here???

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What do you hunt, and you find anything good?

I'm going to start once I get some fundage together.

I want to search halves and nickels, maybe dimes...
 
yup.........1/2s
 
Anyone else???
 
Have you been to the CRH section of T'Net? There's no possible way you could have missed the hundreds of posts on the subject.... ???
 
Just want to know about IL people, besides, I'm bored and tryin to get people to talk.
 
TreasureFiend said:
What do you hunt, and you find anything good?

I'm going to start once I get some fundage together.

I want to search halves and nickels, maybe dimes...
:sleepy2:
 
:sleepy4:
 
TFiend, I stopped by a couple of banks In Iroquois county where I have a cottage and asked if they had any 1/2's. I ended up buying 28.00 worth and got one - 90% and 4 - 40%. I still have yet to hit my bank and shell out the 500 for a box but not a bad start.

Makton
 
Not me, I'm having too much fun just digging them!! :icon_pirat:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom