What's new

Two war nickels and a couple 🐃

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Messages
4,451
Reaction score
10,339
Golden Thread
0
Location
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that I have a coin roll machine to use I'm back doing some coin roll hunting. I pulled about 4 or 5 Canadians plus a coin with a hole in the center...that's a first...it looks Scandinavian to me...Norge, maybe Norway? Tonight's other pulls were two war nickels a 45 and a 43 plus two worn buffalo nickels...one you can barely see the date but it looks like a 1928...the other was a 1930. That's it. Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • 20260728_181048.webp
    20260728_181048.webp
    2 MB · Views: 45
  • 20260728_181503.webp
    20260728_181503.webp
    889.3 KB · Views: 28
  • 20260728_181137.webp
    20260728_181137.webp
    896.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Excellent work CM
Keep up the good work
 
Hi
CM what is a coin roll machine?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom