What's new

Any good locations for artifacts in Northern Indiana?

GodOfRustyNails

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2007
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Bend, In
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Due to the glaciers, good fossils are hard to come by around here (St. Joseph co.). When it comes to artifacts (legal or not in In. I do not care), how does one go about looking for them? Digging up the back yard? River beds? Any other landmarks to look for? Thank you.
Steve
 
Upvote 0
Yes my good buddy.

Dig in a riverbed; fill several buckets with
sand, hold in each hand and jump in. Whatever
you do, do not let go.

"When it comes to artifacts (legal or not in In. I do not care)"
 
SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS said:
Yes my good buddy.

Dig in a riverbed; fill several buckets with
sand, hold in each hand and jump in. Whatever
you do, do not let go.

"When it comes to artifacts (legal or not in In. I do not care)"
AGREED ABSOLUTLEY AGREED >:(
 
Quantrill33 said:
SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS said:
Yes my good buddy.

Dig in a riverbed; fill several buckets with
sand, hold in each hand and jump in. Whatever
you do, do not let go.

"When it comes to artifacts (legal or not in In. I do not care)"

What he means is that you need to brush up on your MD'er ethics a tad.

Q



Q,

putting words in my mouth ;) ;D

Being honest, I was looking for a word.
Took some time, but I think I have it.
Came from our member across the waters.
The "G" word.

Our poster is "a git" ;D
 
Sorry folks, I can really see where I dicked this up. I was eluding to a prior topic where someone informed us it is illegal in Indiana. Actually, TNT could really do the trick. Go right up to the Saint Joe river, stick a few cakes and pies in the water and just go plain ol' nutty with the new booty I just accrued!
 
Its copyrighted. :P
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom