What's new

Any Good Places To Metal Detect In Flagstaff

Huntik93

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 23, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Hi I'm new here. I was just wondering where would be some good places in the flagstaff area to go metal detecting with my metal detector. Any help on this topic is very much appreciated. :)
 
Hi I'm new here....good places in the flagstaff area...:)
tn_md.gif
I noticed this was your very first post. So, Welcome Aboard! You might consider browsing FORUM: ARIZONA or leaving a post for information about Flagstaff...
 
I would love to detect in AZ, been to Sedona/ Flagstaff several times. Are there any mining towns or ghost towns around there? I know further south, Jerome AZ is abandoned mostly.
 
I would love to detect in AZ, been to Sedona/ Flagstaff several times. Are there any mining towns or ghost towns around there? I know further south, Jerome AZ is abandoned mostly.
Jerome has lots of people, and the weekend can be unbearably crowded
 
Welcome to the forum from Oregon!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom