What's new

Any Good Treasure Hunting in Mansfield, Hackettstown?

PhilGarber

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 2, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Hi-

I'm new here.. Hi! :icon_sunny:

Anyway..

Are there any good treasure hunting sites in Mansfield, or Hackettstown? I live in Mansfield and love treasure hunting.

Thanks,

Phil
 
Welcome Phil,
I'm new here myself (about a month or so). I detect with a group in Monmouth county (BRAVO). We are based at the Monmouth Battlefield. Sometimes we are asked to do digs up north but mostly atthe battlefield. Good luck digging. Just remember the laws and private property and state lands.
Bill :coffee2:
 
Any Good Treasure Hunting in Mansfield, Hackettstown?

Hi Phil,
My answer would be yes, I'm live in Wash., Warren County and I've been around there a fews times (public areas) not much luck, finding the usual stuff, clad/etc. but I know there is a lot of history in that area, unfortunately I think a lot of good spots are being sucked up by the retail/strip malls. Before I got into MDing there was a big farm area where the WalMart is now >:(, But my advice would be to keep your eyes open and try to get permission to hunt somewhere that looks promising. I commute through there during the week and occasionally will stop somewhere in that area on the way home, maybe I'll bump into you someday ?, good luck.

TommNJ
 
PhilGarber said:
Hi-

I'm new here.. Hi! :icon_sunny:

Anyway..

Are there any good treasure hunting sites in Mansfield, or Hackettstown? I live in Mansfield and love treasure hunting.

Thanks,

Phil

Many good sites there, but I am a bit too far. My few trips to that part of Burlco & Mercer have been very productive. Check my site for some photos of these finds.

Good Luck
 
Hi Phil,
I know the weather has been bad but have you tried anywhere in the area yet ? What machine do you use.

Tom
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom