What's new

Any help with these?

jakester

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2017
Messages
61
Reaction score
65
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any help greatly appreciated.
Bottom.webp right.webprocky.webp
 
Map right.jpg which is the 2nd photo, some kind of a site there...must be a cave or tunnel associated with it. i'll mark that for you if needed. Shallow metal detecting targets require a different type of map dowsing search.
 
Last edited:
If you could mark that I would be very thankful. I have a hunch on that one.
 
Thank you. Y'all are amazing. I have been told by some knowledgeable in indian artifacts that exact area was a large camp. I have seen evidence of this personally. But no gold or silver or cache?
 
If you could mark that I would be very thankful. I have a hunch on that one.
Ok. There are some signals off the west side of red rectangles also.
 

Attachments

  • right-jakester.webp
    right-jakester.webp
    97.6 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Thank you Red and Art.
 
I've added signals marked to the west, plus any other cave/tunnel or entrance type hits (whether big or small).
 

Attachments

  • right-B-jakester.webp
    right-B-jakester.webp
    101.2 KB · Views: 95
Thank you.
 
Silver.webp Okiedowser would you check this area for silver. Zoom of previous area.
 
Thank you
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom