kimsdad
Silver Member
- Joined
- Apr 17, 2008
- Messages
- 4,693
- Reaction score
- 24
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Moronica, northwest of Chicago.
- Detector(s) used
- E-trac & Bounty Hunter Land Star
Hi everyone!
I was out the other day and dug this brass nameplate with a nice patina. I first thought it might be from a stove, furnace, or boiler, but can't find any reference to a product like that. It is 1/8 inch thick and is plain on the back, so what you see is what you get - no patent numbers or dates. Looks pretty fancy to be a custom made piece for one family. Any thoughts?

Thanks for your help!
I was out the other day and dug this brass nameplate with a nice patina. I first thought it might be from a stove, furnace, or boiler, but can't find any reference to a product like that. It is 1/8 inch thick and is plain on the back, so what you see is what you get - no patent numbers or dates. Looks pretty fancy to be a custom made piece for one family. Any thoughts?

Thanks for your help!









