C ccdog Jr. Member Joined May 4, 2008 Messages 36 Reaction score 14 Golden Thread 0 Location Crystal Springs, Mississippi Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 24, 2018 #1 A friend found this yesterday and asked if I would post it on here to see if anyone had any idea what it could be. He found it at an old house site. Attachments image 1.webp 41.2 KB · Views: 98 image 2.webp 49.7 KB · Views: 86
A friend found this yesterday and asked if I would post it on here to see if anyone had any idea what it could be. He found it at an old house site.
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 24, 2018 #2 Bottle opener. Upvote 0
C ccdog Jr. Member Joined May 4, 2008 Messages 36 Reaction score 14 Golden Thread 0 Location Crystal Springs, Mississippi Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 24, 2018 Thread Owner #3 Thanks DCMatt. I knew it looked familiar. Upvote 0