JimBeHuntin'
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Feb 1, 2007
- Messages
- 1,154
- Reaction score
- 4
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Down East North Carolina
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT PRO (As of 10/2011)
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Any Ideas On These Two Items? Solved: Part of a Cap Badge & Patent Tag
I found these two pieces a couple of days ago at an old plantation site that existed as rental property until the 1940s. Both pieces are about the size of a silver dollar. I put one photo in of one of the pieces with a quarter to help reference the size. Any thoughts on these items would be appreceiated ~ Jimmy
I found these two pieces a couple of days ago at an old plantation site that existed as rental property until the 1940s. Both pieces are about the size of a silver dollar. I put one photo in of one of the pieces with a quarter to help reference the size. Any thoughts on these items would be appreceiated ~ Jimmy
)
?? galvanic medal ... patented October 21, 1879".






