What's new

Any ideas on this art glass vase

jtw1313

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2013
Messages
3,728
Reaction score
2,099
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't find a signature what would this be called
 
Last edited:
Art deco bud vase! Late 60's early seventies. Home décor. Nice find!
 
Upvote 0
I don't think its art deco but it does look late 1960's.

It is hand blown art glass.
 
Upvote 0
.......

Yeah it's blown glass here are a few others with it
 
Upvote 0
Those come from China and are often sold at import stores like Hobby Lobby. I don't think they're as old as the 60s and maybe made within the last 5 years imo.
 
Upvote 0
Thanks tamrock how can you tell.........they weigh about 30 pds china wasn't cheap this time lol
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I can't see your pic. I know glass though.
 
Upvote 0
I can't see pic either but I guess 80's Mexican just by the vibe of the thread, or some Murano wanna be.
What happened to pic?
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom