What's new

Any ideas out there???

Lord Verdigris

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2014
Messages
3,936
Reaction score
9,273
Golden Thread
2
Location
East coast Canada
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Fisher F75 Ltd SE 2 & Fisher F2 with 11"DD
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Can't view attachment.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Strange no pics showed up. I put up three? Oh well ill try again...
View attachment 1605316
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1529964814.246839.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1529964830.180674.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1529964839.180734.webp
 
Upvote 0
Looks like a military belt support hook to me. This would have been sewn into a uniform and the waist belt would sit on it. However, I could not find a picture of one that looks exactly like this one.
 
Upvote 0
Looks like a military belt support hook to me. This would have been sewn into a uniform and the waist belt would sit on it. However, I could not find a picture of one that looks exactly like this one.

Even if not you made a awesome guess...
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1529973977.683509.webp
 
Upvote 0
First thing I thought was a bent shoe horn but that is probably way off.
 
Upvote 0
That’s the hook from a razor strop, hung on the wall next to the mirror.
 
Upvote 0
Thanks for the replies everyone! [emoji106]
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom