What's new

Any Ideas Why?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Smee
  • Start date Start date
S

Smee

Guest
Now, I know I'm not so intelligent that I could join Mensa, but I do have a question:

When was the last time that TWO games in a single NFL season were canceled because of SNOW?

Remember a couple of weeks ago when the roof of the Metrodome collapsed from the weight of snow.

Now for the first time since 1932 and OUTDOOR game has been canceled because of snow (again, the Vikings are involved :icon_scratch: could it be a sign that Bret should RETIRE?).

How does that prove the world is getting warmer?
 
Solution:

Quit watching football and sports all together, Start studying online and going to your local library and join MENSA.

No need to Thank me for this wonderful advice Smee. :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom