M Magsmurph Tenderfoot Joined Nov 8, 2015 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 8, 2015 #1 I found this in my attic, anyone know what it is before I chuck it out? The previous owner left it behind. It's metal, possibly brass. About 25cm long Thanks! Attachments image.webp 297.6 KB · Views: 111 Upvote 0
I found this in my attic, anyone know what it is before I chuck it out? The previous owner left it behind. It's metal, possibly brass. About 25cm long Thanks!
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 8, 2015 #2 Show it to someone who reads Arabic?
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,314 Reaction score 48,584 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 8, 2015 #3 Never chuck metal out, at the very least take it to the scrap yard when you have enough.
celtic fox Full Member Joined Nov 8, 2015 Messages 154 Reaction score 52 Golden Thread 0 Location surrey uk Detector(s) used ctx3030 , deus lite , garrett carrot Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 8, 2015 #4 looks arabic to me too