What's new

Any info on these bottles (age and value)

nova treasure

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
1,726
Reaction score
455
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I picked these up in a found trashpit while Deer scouting. Any info would be great, the side mold seams run only below the neck. I did lookup the Cleveland & Sandusky bottle, but only found clear examples none amber.

Thanks, Bill
 

Attachments

  • 100_1355.webp
    100_1355.webp
    45.6 KB · Views: 678
  • 100_1356.webp
    100_1356.webp
    26.8 KB · Views: 657
  • 100_1357.webp
    100_1357.webp
    12.2 KB · Views: 660
  • 100_1358.webp
    100_1358.webp
    16.8 KB · Views: 634
1890's blob beer it appears. I find a ton of beers from Toledo area. Some amber and some clear. Grasser and Brand comes to mind most of the time. Hubner as well...Not sure on the Sandusky one. Never dug one...yet!
The other looks like either a ketchup or a peppersause bottle. By the looks of the top, it dates to the 1890's as well, maybe a bit earlier. :thumbsup: jgas
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom