Danimal
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Aug 16, 2006
- Messages
- 1,142
- Reaction score
- 165
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Detector(s) used
- duh...duh... DFX
- #1
Thread Owner
I'll be in the Wheeling WV area tomorrow 7/2 thru Sunday 7/5 as my son is participating in a baseball tournament there for 4 days.
I'll have some downtime and am looking for a local detecting nut to hook up with.
Any ideas on old parks or schools, etc in the area would help too!
As I will be on the road shortly, if you are going to reply to this request, please also email it to my home email address
pokenaut@aol.com
Thanks in advance to anyone that might be willing to help! If we detect together, lunch is on me!
Dan
I'll have some downtime and am looking for a local detecting nut to hook up with.
Any ideas on old parks or schools, etc in the area would help too!
As I will be on the road shortly, if you are going to reply to this request, please also email it to my home email address
pokenaut@aol.com
Thanks in advance to anyone that might be willing to help! If we detect together, lunch is on me!
Dan







