What's new

Any other central texas hunters here

Lonestardigger81

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 16, 2012
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Valley mills, texas
Detector(s) used
BH lonestar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just looking for fellow hunters near me to hunt with and find good places to go.
 
I'm between Austin and Bastrop off of Hwy 71. Where are you?

Storm
 
Okay, that's a bit of travel. Texas is a big state. There are a bunch of us detectorists here and many will be closer to you.

Storm
 
i am in kyle you up for a hunt sometime stormrider1951
 
I'm in the Dallas Ft. Worth area...I am always looking for new people, and places to hunt!
Baggins
 
I was stationed in Ft. Hood, TX back in the early '70s. (1970s, not 1870s...please. I'm not that old.....")
I wasn't into detecting then. Didn't know anything about the hobby. But, I loved to go around central and west Texas and take pictures of all their
older historical sites. You're in a great area. Wish you the best of luck.....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom