xmarks73
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Jan 1, 2011
- Messages
- 302
- Reaction score
- 44
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- S.E Michigan
- Detector(s) used
- Etrac, Ace 250, and AT Pro
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hi Everyone, I have been away for a while. Life took over the hobbies. (Hate when that happens lol) I started poking around to see what was new and noticed two new detectors from Garrett: The ACE 350 and the AT Pro. Has anybody used either of these? I carry an Ace 250 and an Etrac. I was wondering if the 350 is a huge upgrade from the 250 and definitely interested in what that AT pro can do in the water.
I thought there used to be a manufactures page to chat about things like this but did not see one. Hope it was alright to post here. Thanks everyone.
I thought there used to be a manufactures page to chat about things like this but did not see one. Hope it was alright to post here. Thanks everyone.







