What's new

Anyone buy bank bags?

myprecious

Full Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites BHID 300 / Bounty Hunter IV
Newbie here - and after a ton of post reading - it seems like most either buy customer rolled halves, or order rolls in $500 boxes. Does anyone here order bags of halves from their banks?

If not, why not? Have you found them dry in your experience?
 
Upvote 0
I always buy bags of halves. Can't get them in boxes in my area. The bags contain either $500. or $1000. each. I usually go through four bags per week. They have been fairly productive, however four of the last six bags have been skunks. I'm going through a dry spell right now but that could change any time. But that's the name of the game, you pay your money and take your chances. Welcome to T'net and HH.

FL Junkman
 
the bank I am loyal to has a coin machine. I dump my halves there and they let me buy the other denominations. I don't return the coins I buy. They also like cookies! Take care of your tellers and they will take care of you.
 
the bank I am loyal to has a coin machine
;D
i have only been able to buy one bag with $116.00 in it that was being sent out. the banks around here with counters will not sell the bags off thier machines.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom