What's new

Anyone detect around Ft. Villonia?

matrix master DBA

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2008
Messages
367
Reaction score
114
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites Mxt Pro + Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was thinking about detecting around Ft. Villonia just checking to see if anyone has tried detecting there before? Thanks Steve
 
I have not but I know a guy that has hit everything in most of Jackson Co. and I'm sure he has done Villona at one time or another, but, that doesn't mean he found it all. Never heard what was found. I am not sure if you can hunt in and around the fort now that it has been rebuilt.

Lew
 
Is this the same Villonia area where the Treasure Fest is being helt in July at Starve Hollow?
 
Yep, same Vallonia. The Fort itself is a Historical Site, so I wouldn't try detecting there!! :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom