What's new

Anyone ever see a ring like this?

OldNBroken

Sr. Member
Joined
May 13, 2010
Messages
307
Reaction score
99
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Idaho
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, XP Deus, ETrac w/ sunray X1, SDC 2300, XTerra 705, ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haven't been finding much lately. Kind of depressing. This evening found a mood ring in two pieces and last thing I dug was this ring. Was excited because it came up gold/foil on the 705 but am pretty sure it's nothing precious. I'm curious though because I've never seen anything like this No markings or hallmarks of any kind. It looks like it was plated, you can still see some in the picture I think. Whatever it is, I thought it was interesting. Anyone got any info on it?
 

Attachments

  • ring.webp
    ring.webp
    27.9 KB · Views: 383
I wonder if it is Cloisonné? Very interesting ring :thumbsup: Breezie
 
Upvote 0
IS, great website & ID! :thumbsup: OldNBroken, no need to be depressed now; look at those prices! Super find, Breezie
 
Upvote 0
Awesome ID IronSpike, thank you so much!!! And I am happy that it's not complete junk. Even if it was, it's a nice, unique find for me. Very solid and heavy too.

Thanks all.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom