What's new

Anyone got any info on a tesoro toltec 80

Chevyfan2k9

Full Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2013
Messages
157
Reaction score
60
Golden Thread
0
Location
Conway,sc
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta 4000,fisher f2,garrett gta350,bounty hunter elite 2200
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Need to know if its a good machine and what the depth would be, got a buddy who wants to get into mding and he found one for $100 on Craigslist and $100 is all he wants to put into a detector



Jack
 
The Toltec 100 was released in 1987; Toltec 80 in 1988; Toltec ll in 1994. Tell him to spend $160.00 and get a new 8" Compadre - just sayin'
 
The Toltec 100 was released in 1987; Toltec 80 in 1988; Toltec ll in 1994. Tell him to spend $160.00 and get a new 8" Compadre - just sayin'

I did I found him a whites prizm iii for $90 at a pawn shop so he grab it
 
About 1987-88, average Tesoro depth, probably 7", ID probably about 4-5". If in mint shape, working, $50-75 is reasonable. But, I wouldn't buy it. The Toltec 100 and Toltec II are the favored Toltec's
I would look for a newer Bounty Hunter or a Fisher F2 for maybe a few dollars more. Better off in the long run.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom